Tuesday, April 3, 2007

..Pocky..




Heehee.. Above tis (strawberry pocky) gonna be my tea-break snack in an hr time or so..

It was raining cats n dogs in the morning. Office was pretty cold! *shivering* but still manage to keep my self warm!

My poor Qing ai de was being transfer to Ghim moh language centre! So sad, we r having diff lunch timing unable to meet up! (back to square one=having lunch alone.)


Luckily my darling came over to acc me wor. We had lunch @ holland market den walk over to holland v cold storage. I had bought ruffles chips. Kinda busy looking at my bbq foods but no much selection. So we move on back to my office. On our way we pass by a ntuc n manage to grab hold those cheap hotdogs @ 2 for the price of $1.85! CHEAP CHEAP! We purchase abt a dozen of it.. Haha.. Power Sia! Now My Poor darling hav to carry it home..

I was back late but den who careS! Haha.. :-P

No comments: