Tuesday, September 11, 2007

..2nd Month of Work..


Oh gosh! Time flies~ I have been working in Allied for the past 2 month. Life toughs, been thro many up n downs[but down most of the time]. Wad to do i m just a 默默无名的小职员,根本没有出人头地一天.

In this company its hard to advance, the turn over-rate also very high! Many, almost all r trying to venture out to look for better prospect, higher pay, good benefits! Yet i m still stuck in this lousy place. :'( when will be my 春天arriving? I dunno!

Now I m eagerly looking for a new job(or further studies?) tat pays me well. Good welfare, have everything i look for(impossible)! Trying hard, hope by end of the month(or early oct) i hav already change a new job!

Enough of rattling! Time's up, back to work. Pathetic 30min of lunch break.

*I m missing the life i had in MOE!*

No comments: